Opticell AG+ Gelling Fiber with Silver Dressing 6" x 6" 5/box
Product Detailed Description
OPTICELL AG+ GELLING FIBER WITH SILVER DRESSING
6" x 6" ~ 5/box
• Opticell Ag+ is compareable to Aquacel Ag Extra
• Opticell Ag+ wound dressing uses a unique gelling Chytoform technology that allows the absorbent fibers of the dressing to transform into a clear and conformable gel
• The unique gelling action helps manage drainage and remove dead, damaged and infected tissue from the wound, trapping it for later removal at the dressing change
• Chytoform technology wicks fluid only vertically, not laterally, helping to prevent maceration
• Opticell Ag+ has a conformable and thin profile that provides optimal contact with the wound
• Although Opticell is designed specifically for moderate to heavily draining wounds, it can also be pre-moistened for effective use on dry or lightly draining wounds
• Opticell Ag+ delivers broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy. The dressings contain 0.75% ionic silver by weight. When the dressing encounters a wound environment, silver ions are activated to manage bioburden. The silver inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi, yet is completely harmless to skin cells (noncytotoxic).
Indications Partial and full-thickness wounds; first and second degree burns; diabetic foot ulcers; venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology; pressure ulcers;surgical wounds and donor sites.